The Coaching Manual: The Definitive Guide to The Process, Principles and Skills of Personal Coaching
This carefully revised edition will guide you through the entire process from first meeting to when coaching ends, with methods, tips and techniques that simply work.
- Understand and develop the core skills and beliefs of an effective coach
- Know how to ask insightful questions that deliver valuable answers
- Gain practical help to plan coaching assignments that accelerate and improve your results
- Adeptly handle the main barriers to great coaching
- Feel fully confident in your ability to coach in any situation
To support you further The Coaching Manual has a range of free to download resources – templates, tools and checklists.
"Full of important information that all coaches just need to know! I would absolutely recommend this book to any coach, neophyte or experienced."
Cherie Carter-Scott, Ph.D. MCC, Author of If Life is a Game, These are the Rules, Transformational Life Coaching and 15 other titles.
"The definitive resource for aspiring as well as seasoned coaches. No one has brought to life the nuts and bolts better than Julie Starr."
Marshall Goldsmith, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Triggers, Mojo and What Got You Here Won't Get You There
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|